Home » Students Share | Print:
Student & Trainee Home
The team is a blend of Audiology students from a variety of Universities across the United Kingdom, representing courses from the foundation degree to Phd level. The team meets 4 times a year to discuss students matters and ensure that student views are heard throughout the profession. Some of our key achievements are:
- Developed and successfully ran dedicated BAA Annual Student Conference with no charge to students.
- Provide up-to-date information on the website, magazine, newsletter and behind the scenes
- Protect student benefits
- Continually reviewing your feedback when planning future events
So why join the BAA as a student member?
- Belong to a network of trusted professionals and students UK wide
- Student section of the quarterly BAA magazine
- Updates on student matters through our new blog and the horizon newsletter
- FREE annual student conference
- FREE regional BAA Meeting attendance
- Use of all of the online resources - particularly the CPD function!
- Discounted price on annual conference tickets
- Be provided with information on jobs in both the NHS and private sector
- And constant contact with the team via email@example.com
New Blog!! - coming 08/2016
See here for our new blog being launched in August 2016. For members only, it's a great way to get to see the latest updates for students, discussions on interesting matters, help on subjects and assignments, and much more
Who's who >>
Fact Sheets >>
We need you!
We're always looking for new members so help us on the student team, to write content for the website, magazine or the new blog, or be a university rep for their course! If you want to get involved or write any content let us know, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
So you know...........
Student membership will last until the 1st October in the year of your graduation. Affiliate membership should be taken from October 1st until membership to the appropriate registration body has been obtained. You will be contacted in the August of your graduation to remind you that you need to upgrade your membership status. When membership to the appropriate registration body has been confirmed you will be eligible to upgrade to Full membership. It is your responsibility to ensure that you upgrade your membership as appropriate. If the BAA do not receive the necessary registration details by January 1st in the year following your graduation, BAA will suspend your membership.
Also, Applicants who have previously completed any other Audiology qualification such as a BSc, PTP, MSc or BAAT course which allows you to work autonomously in the field of Audiology will not be eligible for student membership
Have any question or suggestion get in touch at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and information