Home » Students Share | Print:
Student & Trainee Home
- Belong to a network of trusted professionals and students UK wide
- Student section of the quarterly BAA magazine
- Updates on student matters through our new blog and the horizon newsletter
- FREE regional BAA Meeting attendance
- Use of all of the online resources.
- Discounted price on annual conference tickets
- Be provided with information on jobs in both the NHS and private sector
- And constant contact with the team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- What more could you need!!
Fact Sheets >>
So you know...........
Student membership will last until the 1st October in the year of your graduation. Affiliate membership should be taken from October 1st until membership to the appropriate registration body has been obtained. You will be contacted in the August of your graduation to remind you that you need to upgrade your membership status. When membership to the appropriate registration body has been confirmed you will be eligible to upgrade to Full membership. It is your responsibility to ensure that you upgrade your membership as appropriate. If the BAA do not receive the necessary registration details by January 1st in the year following your graduation, BAA will suspend your membership.
Also, Applicants who have previously completed any other Audiology qualification such as a BSc, PTP, MSc or BAAT course which allows you to work autonomously in the field of Audiology will not be eligible for student membership
Have any question or suggestion get in touch at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and information