Do you have experience working in an NHS Audiology Department during the COVID-19 pandemic? We want to hear about your experiences as part of a Master’s Student Research Project for Aston University.
You May Qualify If:
● You were employed in an Audiology department at some point between January 2020 and now.
● You are currently, or have recently been, employed by the NHS.
● Your role was Audiology service specific (i.e., Audiologist, Clinical scientist, Audiology assistant, audiology administrator, clinical service lead etc.).
● A one-off one-to-one interview with the Student Researcher to discuss your experiences at work during the COVID-19 pandemic. Interviews will be conducted remotely (via Microsoft Teams or telephone) and will last about 1 hour.
● Though there are no personal benefits for taking part in this study, your participation will allow us to gather a variety of experiences to highlight similarities and differences between staff experiences. The results will be made available to you once the study is complete.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Abbie Westwood: email@example.com