Full Time (37.5hrs/week) Salary £40K – £45K, PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Otodynamics Ltd, based in Hatfield Hertfordshire designs and manufactures electronic medical hearing testing instruments for sale to hospitals/private clinics and government facilities around the world. Our products are highly respected for their reliability and for the high standard of scientific/technical support we have provided for over 30 years. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has professional experience in audiology to continue/start their career in a thriving commercial sector. The appointee will join our Sales and Marketing team as our Audiologist/Sales manager you will represent the Company and its products to hospitals, clinics and our partner companies across the UK and Ireland and potentially internationally.
To be considered for the Audiologist/Sales Manager position you must have at least 3 years relevant experience as an audiologist. You will have the ability and skill to present, teach and transfer technical knowledge and must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of hearing testing equipment and a commitment to mastering all aspects of our products. You will be a team player and able to self-motivate and self-manage. You will be an attentive listener with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Your Responsibilities in this role will be
· sales and customer training for our audiology equipment in your territory
· work with the Business Manager, developing and implementing sales strategies designed to increase equipment sales in their assigned territory.
· meet or exceed all sales & service goals in assigned territory.
· maintain your technical knowledge by completing in house product training, by your own study and by reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies etc.
· ensure you give customers the most appropriate product recommendations to meet their needs and requirements, to close sales, to provide in-service training and post-sale support.
· follow Company guidelines when negotiating contracts and pricing.
· build & maintain customer relationships and to provide unrivalled service and technical support.
· monitor and manage your expenses and resources to ensure short and long-term goals are achieved profitably.
· maintain accurate records of all your activities, customer contacts, and equipment deployment and status.
· produce reports to senior management as directed
· contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
· demonstrate initiative and the ability to lead additional projects as needed.
You will need to be
· Excellent at interpersonal communications
· Great verbal & written communication skills with a professional persona.
· Good at problem solving.
· Have a dependable, punctual, and reliable work style.
· Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Strong desire to learn technical clinical products.
· Demonstrate great attention to detail with a high standard of work quality.
· Able to talk full advantage of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Highly Desirable Experience
· Successful medical device sales experience, ideally in the audiology field
· Professional experience in clinical audiology
· A relevant science degree or equivalent
· A qualification in clinical audiology with practical experience, or closely allied medical field
· Industrial experience/aptitude
To apply email your CV and cover letter to HR@otodynamics.com