Belfast Health and Social Care Trust is now recruiting for Band 5 Audiologists to join their team.
Reports to: Senior Audiologist
Responsible to: Lead Audiologist
Note: Those who are due to graduate in Summer 2024 are welcome to apply. A waiting list may be complied for any similar posts that arise over the next 12 months
In this role, you will be providing a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services for Paediatric and adult service users, and will be responsible for maintaining patient electronic records.
- Degree in Audiology OR BSc in Clinical Science/Physiology OR BTEC in MPPM OR BAAT Part 1 and Part 2 OR MSc in Audiology
- Registered with RCCP/AHCS/HCPC
- Meet the mobility needs of the Trust
- Understanding of the job and how it contributes to the team and the wider professional network
- Knowledge of current trends in Audiology and Auditory rehabilitation
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to meet the needs of the post in full
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work to a high standard adhering to departmental policies and procedures
- Effective planning and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload
- Previous experience and training working in an Audiology Department
- Previous experience working with people with hearing loss in a clincal environment
- Evidence of ongoing study and continuing personal/professional development
- Knowledge of recent research/developments
For more information, and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.hscni.net/Job/31611/bhsct–audiologist–band-5
The closing date for online applications is Thursday 30th November 2023 at 4.30pm.