Salary: Band 6/7 equivalent
At Interacoustics UK, we have an exciting opportunity, as we are expanding our Clinical team with the addition of a new trainer role.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Audiologist with experience in Diagnostics and the NHS. Their key focus will be Fitting and Tympanometry, and with time we can help support their knowledge in other diagnostic areas, such as ABR and Balance.
Interacoustics prides itself on delivering excellent training and support to our customer base. The successful candidate will help support this key focus, as the company continues to grow in the UK and ROI.
- Responsible for routine and complex training on Fitting and Tympanometry.
- Responsible for managing the training and transition programme for customers transferring across to IA fitting systems
- To manage and organise dedicated training days at the Interacoustics Clinic.
- With the clinical manager, manage and organise dedicated Fitting/Aud/Tymp user group days for existing customers
- Create new training material to support the clinicians
- Support the Technical Service team on Audiology queries and required quick guides and videos.
- Liaise with the clinical managers in Denmark to feedback needs and wants of the UK market
- Support at events where presentations are required
- Support the clinical manager as required with research within the field on Interacoustics equipment.
What Interacoustics can offer to you
- Working with a team that is dedicated, motivated and goes above and beyond
- Working with a wide range of customers and products
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Time to expand skill set and knowledge in Diagnostics
- Variation and flexibility
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to work with a leading diagnostic manufacturer, then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Claire Hague at email@example.com or 07837582449
Closing date: 6th January
Interview date: 20th January – Interacoustics Clinic Birmingham