Are you a Kiwi living in the UK looking to get away from it all? Triton Hearing is bringing Kiwis home. A new era in audiology is coming to New Zealand with the launch of Triton World of Hearing – the first store of its kind in New Zealand. With opportunities to advance your career including TeleAudiology and Virtual Hearing care, now’s the time to join one of the largest audiology companies in New Zealand and come home.
Multiple roles – nationwide
Triton Hearing is the fastest growing Audiology Company in New Zealand. Our network of over 70 locations nationwide, provide exceptional hearing healthcare and client centered solutions. We are at the leading edge of innovation with a passion for the best client experience and clinician independence; exemplified by our world first private practice TeleAudiology program and Virtual Hearing care. We are also passionate about people – our teams and the communities they help. This commitment is shown through our investment in areas like Professional Development for staff.
We are looking for clinicians who want to be exposed to a unique and exciting company with the opportunity to shape the future of Audiology. With this we provide the opportunity to expand your market knowledge, develop your business acumen and allow flexibility to your work day.
We have positions all around New Zealand ranging from Clinicians, Clinic Managers and Area Managers.
For the right person we offer:
· Assistance to come home to New Zealand
· Complete clinical independence with all product brands
· Well-equipped clinics with strong administrative support
· Tailored professional development
· A strong peer network, passionate about truly putting our clients and clinical excellence first
· Future leadership and international career potential within Sonova
We are seeking:
· New Zealand passport holders
· An Audiologist with a passion for helping clients to the best possible outcome
· A self-starter, excited about taking the next step in their career
For more information and to discuss how we can help bring you home please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org