At Advanced Bionics we develop leading hearing innovations that help people hear again, or for the first time. The work we do allows people to make powerful connections and brings the job of sound to life.
Every day, we push the boundaries of audio technology so our customers can enjoy life without limitations. Our talented and committed employees all over the world know they contribute to something greater than themselves – they create sense.
Join our team of Consumer Engagement Specialists, where you’ll build lasting relationships with those, and the families of those considering cochlear implantation, whilst contributing to the education of the professional network to ensure those who would benefit from cochlear implant are sign posted and referred. Our Consumer Engagement Specialist role is a blend of marketing and sales within a clinical business environment, working within the NHS and the Third and Private sectors.
With strong social skills, you’ll be experienced in audiology, cochlear implant or rehabilitation with the desire to work with a team who truly change lives!
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and bonus potential, based on company and personal performance
- Five weeks holiday plus all UK bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Program, including financial planning guidance
- Team member recognition, will you be our next Sonova Star?
- Opportunities to grow with us
- Employee referral scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Death in Service benefit
- Health cash plan reimbursing you for the cost of dental, optical, prescription and other costs.
- Matched pension at 5% increasing with service
About the role:
You’ll contribute to the development of and implementation of the consumer initiative strategy within the UK, in line with Advanced Bionics’ global lead generation strategy by:
- Supporting and coaching the Advanced Bionics recipient and family volunteer mentor network ensuring those who are considering CI and/or have received CI have the opportunity to interact and build relationships with those who have lived through the CI experience themselves.
- Identifying market opportunities for the promotion of the Advanced Bionic brand directly to consumers in order to generate sales.
- Direct interaction with CI candidates who are inquiring about cochlear implants, counsel and lead in their hearing journey.
- Collaboratively planning and implementing the promotion of Advanced Bionic products and services at consumer-focused conferences and events.
- Training Cochlear Implant, Audiology and Rehabilitation professionals on Advanced Bionics resources, specifically Advanced Bionics support services and technology
- Working with the Clinical Team to drive consumer sales. This will include consumer events such as Cochlear Implant information days and identifying areas of potential growth.
- Contribute to organising activities which involve Advanced Bionics Community Mentors and Advanced Bionics team members in areas where we stand to increase business by doing so
- Collaborating with Marketing to ensure customer engagement across social media and other marketing platforms
- As a strong communicator, you will be driven to build lasting and credible relationships with both internal teams and our customers.
- You’ll communicate effectively at all level and have excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills.
- You’ll be experienced with a solid grounding in audiology, cochlear implant or rehabilitation
- Ideally with experience of working with volunteers, you’ll be passionate about supporting our customers on their hearing journey.
- You’ll be comfortable working autonomously, still with a focus on team collaboration and sharing of best practice.
- With a willingness to travel nationally, you’ll be happy with overnight stays and weekend working.
- You’ll be a knowledge expert, championing new initiatives and eager to develop your own skills and experiences.
Interested? Apply here today!