As a leading audiology and balance solutions provider, we work toward improving the diagnostic possibilities for our customers. Our solutions are used worldwide every day, where audiologists, ENTs, researchers, and clinical personnel combine their knowledge and our equipment to provide lifechanging hearing and vestibular healthcare.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our team at the Interacoustics Academy, a department dedicated to creating industry leading education on audiological and vestibular technologies and their applications.
Join a close-knit team where no two days are ever the same
The Interacoustics Academy is a small and close-knit team. “We do as much work together as we do by ourselves, so understanding each other’s strengths and preferences means we can structure our work to achieve our goals. And we have a lot of fun – the best work travel is when we’re all together”.
The purpose of this position is to make a real difference by helping clinicians and their patients around the world. In your role as International Clinical Trainer, you’ll:
· Provide face to face travel with a focus in Spanish speaking countries
· Develop online educational and training materials in both Spanish and English
· Mentor new employees and develop those already established in the workforce
· Use technologies to explain complex audiological concepts in an easy to understand way
You embrace international travel
One week you might be flying to another country to deliver training to a clinic or presenting at a conference. The next we’ll be building training materials, filming videos, or developing a webinar concept.
To succeed in this position, you embrace international travel. You can expect up to 80 days of global travel per year, with a focus on Spanish-speaking markets. These travel days will consist of:
· Speaking at scientific conferences
· Providing internal training to local Interacoustics staff
· Developing relationships with key opinion leaders and audiological stakeholders
For UK and Spanish residents, this position is 100% remote, while Danish residents have the opportunity to work at Interacoustics’ headquarters in Middelfart, Denmark.
– Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking for a person who has:
· Clinical experience – 3 years minimum with exposure to evoked potentials, balance or ideally both
· A BSc or MSc in an audiology-related subject
· Good presenting skills – also in front of large audiences
· A sound and creative understanding of IT and learning technologies
· Knowledge within basic audiology, auditory evoked potentials, and vestibular testing
It is also important that you:
· Can speak and write both Spanish and English
· Stay at the forefront of developments in diagnostic audiology
· Enjoy meeting new people and building good working relationships
Experience building online training materials would be desirable.
Interested in this position?
Then we would love to hear from you. Please upload your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as we will conduct interviews on a rolling basis. Depending on where you live, the interview process will be the following:
· The first interview is online
· The second interview is physical, either in Denmark, Spain, or the UK
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Leigh Martin, Interacoustics Academy Global Manager, at +44 07469150602 or firstname.lastname@example.org