BAA England Heads of Service Day 2016
This FREE study day is aimed at BAA members who are Heads of Service within their field in England. If Heads of Service are not available to attend then it is possible to send a representative in their place. As places are limited we can only accept one representative from each department. Delegates must be members of BAA to attend this day and will be requested for a membership number when registering.
Programme Highlights include:
• BAA Board Update - 'You said, we did'
• Education update on Accredited Specialist Scientific Practice & Assistant and Associate Models
• Transformational Change - Are we ready to think outside of the box?
• Action Plan on Hearing Loss Commissioning Guidance
• The commissioning tide of change
• And much more...
Please note that registration will open at 9:15am and the day will finish at 15:45pm. The day also includes access to the exhibition and catering will be provided throughout the day.
We hope you can join us in Birmingham on the 16th March 2016.
To view the full programme and to register please visit: