Calling all AHPs and healthcare scientists and those working alongside them: launching the Advancing Healthcare Awards 2023.
Allied health professionals, healthcare scientists and those who work alongside them in support roles across the UK, have until 24 January 2023 to enter the
Advancing Healthcare Awards, the unique awards programme which crosses boundaries and fosters partnership working. The awards will be presented at a live ceremony on 21 April 2023 at the Victoria Park Plaza in London.
The 2023 awards are: Awards open to AHPs and healthcare scientists
• The Welsh Government’s award for value-based care: making best use of resources to maximise outcomes
• The award for outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support worker or nonregistered technician in an AHP or healthcare science service
• Rising Star award sponsored by Chamberlain Dunn
Awards open to healthcare scientists
• The Synnovis award for innovation in healthcare science
• Biomedical Scientist of the Year award, sponsored by the Institute of Biomedical Science
• The Academy for Healthcare Science award for inspiring the healthcare science workforce of the future
• The Academy for Healthcare Science award for Clinical Research Practitioner leadership
• The Academy for Healthcare Science award for leadership in healthcare science
• The LSI Accredited Credentialling award for NHS – life science industry collaboration in delivering healthcare
Awards open to AHPs
• British Association of Prosthetists and Orthotists award for inspirational innovators in prosthetics and orthotics
• The Chroma AHP clinical leadership award
• The Northern Ireland Government’s award for Partnering, Leading, Shaping to improve population health
• British Association for Music Therapy Award for music therapists who are developing innovative ways of providing effective music therapy.
Find out how to enter here: Advancing Healthcare Awards