Thursday 18 November 2021, 14:00 – 14:30
In accordance with Article 23.1 of the Articles of Association, notice is hereby given of the British Academy of Audiology Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021. All members are invited to attend this year’s AGM which is scheduled to take place on Thursday 18 November, 14:00 – 14:30 at the BAA Annual Conference taking place at the MCC Manchester.
1. AGM Agenda
2. Unconfirmed minutes of the 2020 AGM
3. Annual Accounts to 31st March 2021
4. Proposed amendments to the Articles of Association (none at present)
5. Proposed amendments to the Rules & Regulations including Code of Conduct (none at present)
6. Report on Elections and confirmation of incoming / outgoing board members
All Full and Honorary members are eligible to vote.
I do hope to see as many of you at the AGM as possible.
Kathryn (Kath) Lewis
British Academy of Audiology
All other documents are available for members to view here