After ten years with our current supplier, the BAA Board feel it is appropriate to undertake a tender exercise for the supply of its administration and conference function, to ensure contracts offer the best value for money for members.
The following has been sent to some potential suppliers that we have been made aware of and we actively seek interest from any association management companies and event management companies to help us fulfil our membership support over the next three years.
Invitation to Tender (ITT) for provision of administration services and event/conference management for the British Academy of Audiology.
- Your organisation along with others is invited to offer a tender for provision of the above, to the specification outlined in the attached documents. Below is the Invitation to Tender documentation with includes the specifications of Lots 1 and 2 and the evaluation criteria and scoring.
- You are invited to tender for one or both Lots.
- Please read the instructions on the tendering procedures carefully. Failure to comply with them may invalidate your tender which must be returned by the date and time given below.
- An electronic copy of your tender must be received by email@example.com no later than 31st March 2022 at 12 noon. Late tenders will not be considered.
- Please contact Victoria if you have any questions about the tendering procedure.
Download > British Academy of Audiology Invitation To Tender
Board of Directors