We are delighted to inform you that your BAA membership now includes membership of the International Society of Audiology (ISA).
This partnership brings you (and BAA) additional benefits, such as access to the ISA international webinars and free online access to the International Journal of Audiology.
You just need to login to the members’ area of the BAA website and click on the ISA logo in the top left of the screen.
Over the past year the ISA has re-branded and commenced the repositioning of the organisation. This has included the introduction of open access webinars on topics of international appeal, presented by renowned speakers from across the globe. Some were hosted in partnership with Affiliates, and perhaps more importantly, participants were from all continents.
As part of this repositioning, ISA has allowed BAA to sign up as a “Premium Affiliate”, which gives you:
1. Online access to the International Journal of Audiology for all our members
2. A platform to present to the ISA worldwide audience
3. Access to regional or thematic sub groups of subject matter experts
It also enables BAA to:
1. Circulate notices to the ISA database
2. Publish national or regional events and notices on the ISA website
We hope you will use these additional benefits as part of your regular BAA membership fee.
We hope to continue this closer working relationship by submitting a bid to the ISA to host the World Congress of Audiology in the UK in 2028. We will find out in the next week if we have won.