AM – SPEECH
– Speech Assessment Principles
– Identifying appropriate amplification and wireless technology based upon speech results
– Speech assessment clinical applications – With Case Studies. Identify patients who will have annoyance and intelligibility issues.
– Clinical Masking in Speech Audiometry – the simple way.
PM – VERIFICATION
– Review Current BSA Guidelines
– Understanding Speech Mapping Understanding Speech Intelligibility Index
– Identifying appropriate prescription rules based on verification.
– When not to fit to target?
– Advanced feature Verification
– Wireless Accessory Verification