This 3-day intensive course takes a multidisciplinary approach to the dizzy patients and is designed to appeal to all supporting balance patients.
The programme includes panel seminars exploring causes of dizziness, including BPPV, Meniere’s, PPPD, migraine and more. Small group hands on Masterclass sessions and demonstrations on the new Bertec Computerized Dynamic Posturography unit and the new TRV chair will support practical application.
The faculty includes the following multidisciplinary experts in the field:
- Peter Rea – Consultant ENT Surgeon and Professor in Balance Medicine, Leicester
- Joel A. Goebel – Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery Washington, University School of Medicine
- Chris Degg – Professor in Balance Science and Consultant Clinical Scientist Nottingham University Hospitals
- Simon KW Lloyd – Consultant Otologist and Skull Base Surgeon Manchester
- Mr Rakesh Patel – Associate Professor in Audiology, De Montfort University, Leicester
- Mr Andrew Clements – Specialist Vestibular Physiotherapist, Leicester
- Mr Anil Banerjee – Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat, Leicester
- Dr Peter Savundra – Consultant Audio-vestibular Physician, London
- Dr Waheeda Pagarkar – Consultant Paediatric Audio-vestibular Physician, London
- Dr Paramita Baruah – Consultant ENT surgeon, Leicester
- Dr Yougan Saman – Consultant ENT surgeon, Leicester
Fees: Non-Medics £500, Medics £575, Consultants £650.
Course fees include refreshments and lunch for the 3 days and a celebratory dinner on the second day in the evening sponsored by Interacoustics.
(25 CPD credits from ENT UK) (tbc)
Register your place: https://store.dmu.ac.uk/product-catalogue/faculty-of-health-life- sciences/conferences/the-leicester-balance-course-at-de- montfort-university-2021