GN Hearing UK are delighted to announce that they will be hosting their 6th series of Complex Needs educational roadshows.
The event is free and will be hosted by our dedicated NHS team and will focus on key areas within Complex Needs, including how to support patients.
Speakers will be drawn from academic and clinical experts in the UK and internationally and will be presenting their own research and findings.
We have a great line-up of speakers for this years event, presenting the following topics: *
– Demonstration video of the hearX Self-Test Kit, showcasing its capabilities and features
– Interactions between compression speeds and cognition
– GN Assist Live
– Are we really providing patientswith the information they need?
– Multi Mic study
– Bimodal update from Cochlear
– Introduction to the COAH Study
– Considerations in moving long-term patients from one hearing aid technology to another
– Experiences of remote working with complex Paediatric patients
– Personal experience of the sudden onset of single sided deafness
– Audiologist assessment on children with ASD
– danalogic Ambio Smart – what’s new
*Agenda is subject to change